Join the Institute run by C.A’s and Professionals. Contact: 9312011906, 9667370501 for admission
- Small batch size (Maximum 10 students per batch)
- Individual attention
- Batches start in January 2020.
- Morning and Evening batch.
- Multiple practice test would be provided.
- Supplementary study material apart from C.A. & C.S. Institute study material.
- Accounts Coaching, B 1/36, B Block Central Market, Sector 50, Noida. (Near ICICI Bank, walking distance from Wave City Centre Metro Station)
CA-CS Foundation Course Details
For C.A. Foundation course student is required to pass 4 papers.
Paper-1: Principles and Practice of Accounting
Paper-2: Business laws and Business correspondence & Reporting
Paper-3: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics
Paper-4: Business Economics & Business-Commercial Knowledge
To clear the C.A. Foundation exam, the student must secure minimum of 40% in each paper individually and the average of all the four paper marks must be minimum 50 %.
For C.S. Foundation course student is required to pass 4 papers.
Paper-1: Business Environment and Law
Paper-2: Business Management, Ethics and Entrepreneurship Paper-3: Business Economics Paper-4: Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
All CS Foundation exams are Computer-based MCQ tests. Duration of each exam is 1.5 hour. To pass a minimum of 40% marks in needed each subject and (50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects.