The program covers Basic Accounting concepts and imparts training on computerized accounting using the E-Accounting software “TALLY”. After completing the course the participant will be confident in applying accounting concepts with underlying accounting practices in their respective work domains.
The “Program in Accounts and Tally (PAT)” broadly caters to:
- Students from Non-Commerce background pursuing MBA, BBA , C.A. , ICWA, CFP and other Accounts and Finance courses.
- Business Professionals, Entrepreneurs aspiring to having understanding of Accounts to augment their Professional, entrepreneurial skill set.
- Individuals seeking career opportunities in Banking, Finance, Insurance, BPO, KPO industry where basic understanding of Accounts is a prerequisite.
- Preparing yourself to face job interviews in Account’s &r Finance domain. Our course has helped professionals pass internal career progression interviews.
- 2 months for Weekend program.
- 2 months for Weekday program.
- Faculty : Experienced Chartered Accountants and Finance industry Professionals.
- For more information contact us at 9312011906
Accounting Fundamentals, Fundamentals of Tally, Advanced Accounting concepts, Inventory, Payroll, Taxation & GST, Evaluation.