Admissions are open for Class XI & XII Term 2 Economics .(Comprehensive Course Coverage, Mock Test Series, Recorded Video classes for Missed Classes & Revision, Fully Interactive Classes). Join Fast
Course begin from 6th January. Pay in 2 installments. Buy Now
👉Complete course for class XII Term-2 Economics
👉 ALL RECORDINGS for complete course coverage.
👉 Live Sessions Weekly
👉 Easy Language notes covering every aspect of exam questions
👉 100% Syllabus Latest Coverage
👉 Time to Time strategy discussion and Motivation to excel in exams
👉 Doubts group on Whatsapp with All Faculties
👉 Discussion of Latest Economics Sample Papers
👉 Mobile or PC/LAPTOP both view Available Recordings can be watched 6 times (1 Time for note making and 5 times for revision purpose) and All Live Sessions can be watched UNLIMITED TIMES.
BEST CLASS XI-XII ECONOMICS COACHING IN NOIDA, DELHI, GURGAON
Join now for class 11th & 12th Term 2 Economics Course (Fully Interactive Online and Offline Economics classes)
We are the leaders in Class XI & XII Economics Coaching in Delhi, Noida NCR region.
Our institute being the leader in Economics Coaching in Delhi-NCR Region is proud to say that more than 70% of the students of our previous batches have attained above 90% marks in Class 12th CBSE Board Economics examination.
At our Institute we are providing Batch as well as Individual Economics Classes.
We provide Online and Offline Economics classes.
Highlights of our Online Class XI-XII Economics Classes
- Interactive online Economics classes. Students can interact with the economics teacher just like in face to face classes.
- Economics assignment after every class and evaluation of assignment just like physical classes.
- Online Economics Tests are conducted to simulate classroom test environment using our ingenious process.
- App based feedback to parent’s and students using institutes app.
- Economics Concept Videos
- MCQ’s and Assignments
- Question Bank for all the chapters
- Active doubt groups
We also provide coaching for Class 11th & 12th Accountancy, Applied Mathematics, Business Studies.
Our Economics Teachers (Passionate, Qualified, Result Oriented)
Team of result oriented, Postgraduate in Economics faculties having combined teaching experience of experience of over 30 years.
Ms. Sheenam Pahuja is a graduate in Economics for Delhi University & a postgraduate in Economics. She has three certifications in Actuarial Science examination. Ms. Sheenam teaches Economics to Class XI & XII students and Management subjects to graduation level students.Ms. Sheenam is a outstanding energetic faculty with a passion for teaching. All our past and present students hold her in high regard for her professional competence and dedication.
All the students taught by Sheenam Maam have performed exceptionally well in their respective exams.
CLASS 11TH ECONOMICS COACHING:
Class 11th economics course is divided in two broad categorizies. Micro-economics and statistical insights. Students are shown the basics of microeconomics, including demand theory, cost theory, and market structures. In statistics, students find out about various methods for gathering, arranging, and introducing factual information utilizing tabular, diagrammatic, and graphical representation.
CLASS 12TH ECONOMICS COACHING:
Class 12th economics tuitions deals with Macroeconomics and Indian economic development. In Microeconomics, In Macroeconomics the students are familiarized with microeconomic aggregates like cash, banking, and balance of payments aspects. The Indian economic development as a subject concerns issues being faced by Indian economy, and the transformation of Indian economy from British period to independence and beyond
We are the leading Commerce coaching institute in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon. Numerous genuine students have vetted for our teaching commitment and results delivered by us. Check our reviews
Some of the important teaching methodologies that we center around are:
- Chapter-wise assignments followed by discussion in the class
- Fortnightly Testing (using our unique online testing process and theinstitute’s dedicated App)
- Separate Time for UT/Block Test
- Small batch with individual attention
- Mock test series with assessment as per the CBSE board marking scheme
- Frequent personal feedback from the faculty and institute’s App for attendance
- Test marks directed to parents/guardians
What are the advantages to learn from our Economics Coaching?
We believe in simple clarification’s for the complex economic theory by our experienced and talented economics teachers.
- Effective Learning using a combination of online and offline classes.
- Clarity on complex economic theory
- Comprehending how important public services are regulated using Macro and Micro Economic theory
- The ability of logical Economic Rationale Growth and reasoning
- Understanding of Basic economic tools and statistical techniques
- Acknowledge the role of economics in building nation policies and the sensitivity to economic difficulties
- Learn how to think like an economist about economic regulations
- The objective argument on economic problems with justification
- Central dimensions of basic Economic regulatory methods as used in the real world
Objectives & Targets:
- Enlightening the students with economic concepts and developing economic rationale that they can extend to their everyday lives.
- Cognizance of the part played by the students in nation-building and attention to the challenges of economic issues confronted by the country here and now.
- Equip the students with essential tools of economics and statistics to analyze economic issues.
- Advancement of understanding that there can be diversified perspectives on any economic issue and the skills needed to contend equitably with logic
THE SUCCESS MANTRA
- Plunge into online learning with an individual touch.
- Boost the essential skills and confidence required for advanced courses.
- Strong concepts are communicated with guidelines.
- Infrastructure is driven by world-class innovation and technology.
- Intuitive learning exemplified in real-life examples and contemporary case studies.
- No mugging of formulae or English! Focus the spotlight on applying the equations and the terminology necessary to obtain full marks in the examinations.