Statistics for XI-XII,B.B.A, MBA, Executive MBA, Data Analytics, Competitive Exams
Batch & Individual Classes by professionals.
We are conducting online classes during lock down due to Covid-19 epidemic.Face to face classes will resume once normalcy is restored. Students can also attend classes in Online mode during normal times.Call to book Trial Class Mob: 9312011906
Faculty Video. Gunjan Maheshwari Introduction
- Classes by Experienced and Knowledgeable Statistics Faculty passionate about subject – Mr. Gunjan and Ms. Sheenam.
- We provide Statistics classes for BBA, MBA, Graduation, Data Sciences and professional programs i.e CFA, CS, CA, FRM etc.
- We provide individual, Batch and home tuition classes. Online classes are also conducted.
- Over 15 years of teaching experience.
- Fair fee and result orientation.
- Accounts Coaching, B 1/36, B Block Central Market, Noida (Near Wave City Center Metro Station)
Students of leading colleges like Amity University, Booth University Chichago, FMS, Delhi University, Symbiosis and many leading colleges have been our students.
We provide result oriented Statistics classes with real world insights.
We don’t compromise on quality of education offered by us. Batches are conducted on weekends and weekdays.
We also provide Commerce and Statistics coaching for various Competitive exams.
Common topics in Statistics generally covered in most courses
- Statistics Overview
- Data Classification, Tabulation and Presentation
- Measures of Central Tendency (Mean, Median, Mode).
- Measures of Dispersion (Range, Interquartile Range, Standard Deviation).
- Skewness, Moments and Kurtosis.
- Fundamentals of Probability.
- Probability Distribution
- Sampling and Sampling Distribution
- Estimation and Confidence Intervals
- Hypothesis Testing
- CHI-SQUARE and other Non-Parametric Tests
- Analysis of Variance
- Correlation Analysis
- Regression Analysis
- Partial Correlation, Multiple Correlation and Regression Analysis
- Forecasting and Time-Series Analysis
- Index Numbers
- Decision Theory and Decision Trees